DominikBalogDominikBalog

Main Art Reviews Stats

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

HAHAHAHA XD

This is great! And funny! "They break your nose and say "sorry"!"

Gormits fight Gormits fight

Simply not good

Well,as I watched your other animations I already know you don't draw good. But, there's few things that you MUST change:
-Make a better ending: The flying gormit just flies in front of the other gormit and he says "Oh, no!" and thats the ending in this animation. It's even unknown who won.
-You should add voices.
-If you can't add voices,just use text tool for text because this text is UNREADABLE and don't forget to place text in dialogues.

I think you can do much better thing,but you need more time.
And the reason why i give you three times is because I know you can do better than this.

Mouthless episode 1 Mouthless episode 1

Great

Great animation! Its short,but its good. Oh and, I can't wait for the next episode!

8Mislav responds:

Thank you so much!

Joey Lawchamp: AA TV Joey Lawchamp: AA TV

Pretty good

Altrough you should try to add 'press' (maybe let the witness say something depending on what sentance you pressed him on),this is good. Altrough it's pretty fast too. Altrough I agree with LeLumberJack,the evidence descriptions were really thin,you could put the music when something important happens,like in that "guitar sound" scene (when you hear the sound in the lobby in the reccess). Altrough,it's pretty good. I look forward towards the next episode!

8Mislav responds:

Thank you on the review too, and I will add press in the next episode, and sometimes pressing will finish the cross-exemination. The descepricions of the evidence would be bigger in the next episode, since I came up with an idea how to make bigger descepricions. Didn't you say you will be the writer in the next episode? Thanks on the review!

Tax Time! Tax Time!